|Take a few minutes and read these.
Think about them one at a time BEFORE going on to the
next one ... IT DOES MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD...
Falling in love.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
4. No lines at the shops or any store!
5. A special glance.
6. Getting mail.
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8. Hearing your favourite song on the radio.
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
10. Hot towels out of the dryer.
11. Finding the sweater you want is on sale for half
12. Chocolate milkshake. (or vanilla!)
13. A long distance phone call.
14. A bubble bath.
16. A good conversation.
17. The beach.
18. Finding a $20 bill in your coat from last winter.
19. Laughing at yourself.
20. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
21. Running through sprinklers.
22. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
23. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.
24. Laughing at an inside joke.
26. Accidentally overhearing someone say something
nice about you.
27. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours
left to sleep.
28. Your first kiss.
29. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
30. Playing with a new puppy.
31. Having someone play with your hair.
32. Sweet dreams.
33. Hot chocolate.
34. Road trips with friends.
35. Swinging on swings.
36. Wrapping presents under the Christmas tree while
eating cookies and drinking eggnog.
37. Song lyrics printed inside your new CD so you
can sing along without feeling stupid.
38. Going to a really good concert.
39. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
40. Winning a really competitive game.
41. Making chocolate chip cookies.
42. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
43. Spending time with close friends.
44. Seeing smiles and hearing laughter from your friends.
45. Holding hands with someone you care about.
46. Running into an old friend and realizing that
some things (good or bad) never change.
47. Riding the best roller coasters over and over.
48. Watching the expression on someone's face as they
open a much desired present from you.
49. Watching the sunrise.
50. Getting out of bed every morning and thanking
God for another beautiful day.