A guy who has avoided the opportunity to make some woman miserable.
2) A guy who is footloose and fiancée-free.
3) A man who every morning comes to work from a different direction.
4) A man who never makes the same mistake once.
5) A nice guy who has cheated some nice girl out of her alimony.
6) A person who believes in life, liberty, and the happiness of pursuit.
7) A selfish guy who has cheated some woman out of a divorce.
8) The only man who has never told his wife a lie.
A woman with a fine prospect of happiness behind her.
A gent who exchanges living quarters for a better half.
A man who doesn't tell his wife that he's sterile until she's pregnant.
One at which your spouse beats you.
An amiable arrangement between husband and wife whereby they agree
to let her have her own way.
A man who can convince his wife she would look stout in a fur coat.
A condition brought about when the husband plays second fiddle and
yet pays the piper.
A call to arms; hence as day follows night, divorce is disarmament.
1) A husband who steadies the stepladder so that his wife will not
fall while she paints the ceiling.
2) A man who, when his wife drops her knitting, kicks it over to
her so that she can easily pick it up.
What the wife does that nobody notices until she doesn't do it.
1) A man who buys his football tickets four
months in advance and waits until December 24 to do his Christmas
2) A man who gives up privileges he never realised he had.
3) A man who stands by his wife in troubles she'd never have had
if she didn't marry him.
4) A person who thinks he is the boss of the house, but in reality,
houses the boss.
5) A person who is the boss of his house and has his wife's permission
to say so.
A handy little device which permits your wife to beat you to the
An obsessive delusion that is cured by MARRIAGE.
The liberty that allows a husband to do exactly that which his wife
A knot tied by a preacher, but untied by a lawyer.
A title with which we brand unmarried women to indicate that they
are in the market.
Something between a mister and a mattress.
A woman who destroys her son-in-law's peace of mind by giving him
a piece of hers.
A job title involving heavy duties, light earnings, and no recognition.
Women who marry god. If they divorce Him, do they get half the universe?
A critical reflection on every bachelor.
A physical craving that begins in adolescence and ends at MARRIAGE.
A case of wife or death.
A bachelor's wife.
Someone who will stand by you through all the trouble you wouldn't
have had if you'd stayed single in the first place.
Marrying a man with intentions of changing and reforming him.
The world's smallest handcuffs.
The deep, deep peace of the double bed after the hurly-burly of
1) A mate who is forever complaining about not having anything to
wear at the very same time that she complains about not having enough
room in the closet.
2) The perfect acquisition for any gentleman feeling himself to
have excessive control over his personal affairs.
A woman who can find no fault with her husband.
The only compensation some women get out of a marriage.