Scott Olney wrote:
Subject: FW: Greg Norman's weekender....
G'day Mr Orsm, This boat was built in Kwinana at either Austal Ships (I'm pretty sure) or
Ocean Fast. The man has too much money...good on him.
Some of the 'accessories' that can be seen in the 4th and 5th pictures are as follows:
- 42 foot custom built "game fisher" can be launched and retrieved from the deck. perfect for an ultra-comfortable 4-person overnight stay.
- 30 foot SeeVee for a quick no-fuss afternoon fishing trip.
- 22 foot Novurania Equator with a meagre 800 horses so you can get to the best dive spots before everyone else. it has beach landing capaility also.
- Two 18 foot Hewes Bonerfishers.
- 13 foot Narwhal Rescue Boat in case someone falls off one of the other boats.
- 4 Yamaha/Seadoo Wave Runners