|THE PIG DRAWING PERSONALITY TEST
The best part about this is that you can forward it round your office and then laugh at everyone’s crap drawings. We are thinking about setting up a small pig art gallery in the corner of the office here. Don't cheat by reading the whole thing first. It is hysterical if you do it right! Get a blank piece of paper, draw a picture of a whole pig on it, not just the head , just a basic drawing though , don't spend too long on it .
DRAW THE PIG BEFORE YOU GO ON.
IF YOU DON'T THE TEST WILL NOT WORK!!
DRAW THE PIG FIRST.
HAVE YOU DONE THE DRAWING??
IF NOT, DO IT NOW
IT IS REALLY FUNNY IF YOU DO IT RIGHT!
Okay now for the interesting stuff... The pig serves as a useful test of the personality traits of the drawer.
- If the pig is drawn to the top of the paper, you are positive and optimistic. Toward the middle, you are realistic. Toward the bottom, you are pessimistic , and have a tendency to behave negatively .
- Facing left, you believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates (birthdays, etc.) Facing right, you are innovative and active, but don't have a strong sense of family , nor do you always remember dates. Facing front (looking at you), you are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.
- With lots of details, you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful. With few details, you are emotional and naive , you care little for details and are a risk taker.
- With less than 4 legs showing , you are insecure or are living through a period of major change. With 4 legs showing you are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals. If you have drawn more than 4 legs , you are stupid.
- The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. The bigger the better.
- The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life, and once again the longer, the better.
Ok, who didn't draw a tail?