orsm.net
Orsm.net on Facebook Orsm.net on Instagram Orsm.net on Twitter
THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING. IT'S THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO ONLINE PORN. SERIOUSLY. EVER. CLICK TO SEE IT FOR YOURSELF.
orsmsite
orsmstuff
orsmstuff
moreorsmness


Click for more awesomeness

The Thunderhorse Rig...

The semi-submersible rig, an essential component in the development of the Thunder Horse oil and gas field on Mississippi Canyon Block 778, about 150 miles southeast of New Orleans, was heeled over at an angle of 20 to 30 degrees, the company said.

While too early to say what caused the rig to lean, righting and repairing it could pose a costly delay to BP's plans to bring the field on line later this year.

BP is operator on the Thunder Horse field, holding a 75% stake in the project, with partner Exxon Mobil Corp. holding the remaining 25%. The giant rig was evacuated Friday as a precaution ahead of the storm, which slammed ashore Sunday along the Florida-Alabama border.

The Thunder Horse platform is among the world's biggest deepwater production platforms, designed to process about 250,000 barrels of crude oil a day, 200 million cubic feet of natural gas and accommodate a crew of 229.



Click for more awesomeness

 

 

orsmfeatured
orsmlinkage
orsmorsmness
moreorsmness