Say in your mind true or false after reading each line -
Then scroll down for - answer at the end. No cheating. Read the
complete list first.
- Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient
at waking you up in the morning.
- Alfred Hitchcock didn't have a bellybutton.
- A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately
2 teeth every 10 years.
- When you sneeze, all bodily functions
stop .... even your heart!
- Only 7% of the population are lefties.
- 40 people are sent to the hospital
for dog bites every minute.
- Babies are born without knee caps.
They don't appear until they are 2-6 years old.
- The average person over fifty will
have spent 5 years waiting in lines.
- The toothbrush was invented in 1498.
- The average housefly lives for one
- 40,000 Americans are injured by
toilets each year.
- A coat hanger is 44 inches long
- The average computer user blinks
7 times a minute.
- Your feet are bigger in the afternoon
than the rest of the day.
- Most of us have eaten a spider in
- The REAL reason ostriches stick
their head in the sand is to search for water.
- The only 2 animals that can see
behind itself without turning its head are the rabbit and the parrot.
- John Travolta turned down the starring
roles in "An Officer and a Gentleman" and "Tootsie."
- Michael Jackson owns the rights
to the South Carolina State anthem.
- In most television commercials advertising
milk, a mixture of white paint and a little thinner is used in place
of the milk.
- Prince Charles and Prince William
NEVER travel on the same airplane just in case there is a crash.
- The first Harley Davidson motorcycle
built in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburettor.
- Most hospitals make money by selling
the umbilical cords cut from women who give birth. They are reused
in vein transplant surgery.
- Humphrey Bogart was related to Princess
Diana. They were seventh cousins.
- If colouring weren't added to Coca-Cola,
it would be green.
THE ABOVE ARE TRUE!