|WORDS WOMEN USE
- This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel they
are right and you need to shut up. Never use "fine" to
describe how a woman looks. This will cause you to have one of those
- This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that
your football game is going to last before you take out the trash,
so it's an even trade.
- This means "something," and you should be on your toes.
"Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman
has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards.
"Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last
"Five Minutes" and end with the word "Fine."
(With Raised Eyebrows) - This is a dare. One that will result in
a woman getting upset over "Nothing," and will end with
the word "Fine."
(Normal Eyebrows) - This means "I give up" or "do
what you want because I don't care. "You will get a "Raised
Eyebrow Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by "Nothing"
and "Fine," and she will talk to you in about "Five
Minutes" when she cools off.
- This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement Often
misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you
are an idiot at that moment, and wonders why she is wasting her
time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing."
- Again, not a word, but a non-verbal statement. "Soft Sighs"
mean that she is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe,
and she will stay content.
- This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman Can
make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think
long and hard before paying you back for whatever it is that you
have done. That's Okay" is often used with the word "Fine"
and in conjunction with a "Raised Eyebrow Go Ahead." At
some point in the near future, you are going to be in some mighty
- This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you
the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for
doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair chance
with the truth, so be careful and you shouldn't get a "That's
- A woman is thanking you. Do not faint. Just say you're welcome.
(this term is rarely used)
THANKS A LOT
- This is much different from "Thanks." A woman will say,
"Thanks A Lot" when she is really ticked off at you. It
signifies that you have offended her in some callous way, and will
be followed by the "Loud Sigh." Be careful not to ask
what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh," as she will only
tell you "Nothing.