- As I let go of my feelings of guilt, I can get
in touch with my Inner Sociopath.
- I have the power to channel my imagination into
ever-soaring levels of suspicion and paranoia.
- I assume full responsibility for my actions, except
the ones that are someone else's fault.
- I no longer need to punish, deceive or compromise
myself. Unless, ofcourse, I want to stay employed.
- In some cultures what I do would be considered
- Having control over myself is nearly as good as
having control over others.
- My intuition nearly makes up for my lack of good
- I can change any thought that hurts into a reality
that hurts even more.
- I honour my personality flaws, for without them
I would have no personality at all.
- Joan of Arc heard voices too.
- I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all
those censorious, self-righteous people around
- I need not suffer in silence while I can still
moan, whimper and complain.
- As I learn the innermost secrets of the people
around me, they reward me in many ways to keep
- When someone hurts me, forgiveness is cheaper
than a lawsuit. But not nearly as gratifying.
- The first step is to say nice things about myself.
The second, to do nice things for myself. The
third, to find someone to buy me nice things.
- All of me is beautiful and valuable, even the
ugly, stupid, and disgusting parts.
- I am at one with my duality.
- Blessed are the flexible, for they can tie themselves
- I will strive to live each day as if it were my
- Only a lack of imagination saves me from immobilizing
myself with imaginary fears.
- I honour and express all facets of my being, regardless
of state and local laws.
- Today I will gladly share my experience and advice,
for there are no sweeter words than "I told
- False hope is better than no hope at all.
- A good scapegoat is nearly as welcome as a solution
to the problem.
- Just for today, I will not sit in my living room
all day watching TV.
- Instead I will move my TV into the bedroom.
- Who can I blame for my own problems? Give me just
a minute...I'll find someone.
- Why should I waste my time reliving the past when
I can spend it worrying about the future?
- The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign
that the conspiracy is working.
- I am learning that criticism is not nearly as
effective as sabotage.
- Becoming aware of my character defects leads me
to the next step- blaming my parents.
- To understand all is to fear all.
- I will find humour in my everyday life by looking
for people I can laugh at.
- The next time the universe knocks on my door,
I will pretend I am not home.
- To have a successful relationship I must learn
to make it look like I'm giving as much as I'm
- I am willing to make the mistakes if someone else
is willing to learn from them.