orsm.net
Orsm.net on Facebook Orsm.net on Instagram Orsm.net on Twitter
THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING. IT'S THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO ONLINE PORN. SERIOUSLY. EVER. CLICK TO SEE IT FOR YOURSELF.
orsmsite
orsmstuff
orsmstuff
moreorsmness


Click for more awesomeness

War Related...

Everyone wants to have their say about the war and any [every] related topic you can imagine it seems. Here's a sample of what's landed in my inbox over the last couple of weeks...

Mal Ryan wrote:
Subject: Mail Bag
Hey there Orsm, Just some responses to your mail bag form the 25th March update.

To your 'mate' Ben Downes ( ha-ha ) the kiwi. He should shut up about declaring war between Oz and Enzud or else we will take back the uniforms we gave them for the help in Timor. Yes that is right, NZ only sent troops to help coz WE promised them new uniforms for ALL their troops.

The burning of the flag issue... YOU were 100% right Orsm. There are many many people proud of our flag and the nation it represents ( and vice-versa ). I fully agree that people have the right to protest in almost any way they want. Go ahead, protest, burn flags, American, British, Iraq and even Australian. Just NEVER do it in the country that lives and dies under that flag. That flag represesnts my fore-fathers and myself. You assult my flag you assult ME! Orsm, I would 'have' not only stood by you at that demonstration but I would have handed you the fire extinguisher to put out the flames ( after I had beaten the CRIMINAL with the lighter to a pulp with it.) It SHOULD be a criminal offence to destroy or deface our national flag FULL STOP.

On that note every Australian should head out to Crazy Clarks or one of those discount chains and purchase an Australian Flag for their cars or homes. They vary in price from a couple of dollars to $11 for a beach towel in that design.( even though they are made in China.) If you are too tight to buy one ring up Star Track Express ( national Couriers) they have flags on every delivery truck, I am sure they will part with some.

Keep up the site and grats on your own server, I have been an avid reader for nearly 3 years now.

Mal in Brisbane

Les Hardy wrote:
Subject: Protestors
Orsm, Your comment "except when the Save The Forests hippies do it" about protesters made me think, these buggers will protest about the damage being done to the forests etc, but do you see them helping out in a bush or forest fire, no they leave it to the dedicated volunteers to risk there lives and give up their spare time to save the trees. Sorry for passing comment on something that may be political but just needed to get that off my chest. Regards, Les.

Palle wrote:
Subject: Peace Activist !!
G'Day, I just wanted to have a winge about the fucking cock who wrote that shit about how to deal with "Peace Activists ". I am absolutely against this and any war purely because war is the greatest of all evil and also that it is rediculous to believe that you can fight fire with fire !

BUT to give shit to the only people that give a fuck about what happens on this planet, to me, is just pure ignorance and stupidity. You can call us hippies or whatever the fuck you want, but i'll tell you what; "Hippies" are the only people fighting for what they believe is right, the only people selflessness enough to try help their fellow man and better their way of living. And as far as i'm concerned the rest of you fucking apathetic, lazy ass, ignorant, fucking tools can fuck off.

And if you think that you would ever get close to me with a punch in the nose your kidding. I have every right to defend myself, and whatever you try to dish out you will get back thrice fold MATE !

Palle

P.S I realise this might not get posted or even read, but at least consider a chance for a hippies point of view to get voiced. I'm hoping your site does cater for a bit of freedom of speech !

BTW nice Gspot vid, could never have found that fucker on my own !

Chad Gray wrote:
Subject: Frank from Toronto's comments about the War
While I would be the first to agree, war is a brutal, graphic, and costly thing in terms of lives. I believe in this case its necessary. While I'm just one opinion, lets just take a look at one "Hypocritical, trigger happy, ignorant fool" looks at this venture. I think the world would be the first to agree that Saddam is not a candiadate for the Nobel Peace prize. Here we have a person that used chemical weapons on the citizens of his own nation, ie. Kurds. He has tortured and murdered members of his own family, (his fomer Son-in-law who returned to Iraq after defected with promises of safety) and who was in violation of possession of weapons of mass destruction and their delivery systems, ie Scuds. Some may find justification on those grounds alone... some don't. Point is rather moot right now. Frank ends his tirade with "Peace in the Middle east all the way." My question would be, that would be nice. Not going to happen. Lets look at Israel, suicide bombers, terrorisim based on religious beliefs, (especially when people agree on religion about as much as football teams, beer, or blondes vs. redheads). At least in this case, The United States has taken a stand. Probabally not the most popular one in world opinion, but quite honestly, who cares about world opinion. Questions I'd like to know, which country supplies the largest contribution to humanitarian aid? Which country has come to the defense of continents during world wars? Least we forget that more American blood has been shed in defense of other nations rights to choose their lifestyle then in defense of our own soil. This being done with a VOLUNTEER military. I'm proud of my country, and will support it even if I don't personally agree with all that is done in our name. My cousin's husband is in harms way as I write this. He has a wife, a son and daughter waiting for him on his return. I agree with Frank, I'd like peace in the middle east, but only after Saddam is removed, Iraq as a military threat is neutralized, and a new goverment is in place. -Chad, American citizen

PinkFloyd 1982 wrote:
Subject: (no subject)
"Innocent people are dying by the hands of the american and someone has to do something about it. (heck, americans are dying by the hands of americans by the high number of so-called "accidents".) Sincerely, Frank. Toronto Ont. Canada. Peace, all da way to the middle east. "

Sending in pictures that everyone has already seen sure is doing something about it! Way to change the world, Frank. And as for implying that the friendly fire accidents are somehow planned with the ''accidents'', that's just stupid. And I won't say anything about 'peace to da middle east', dog. The guy's Canadian for Christ's sake, so he's got no respect from me. Canada=America Wannabe, that's why they hate us so much, they want to be us, although they'll never admit it. Keep up the good work. -Tom, Ohio, USA

Tanghe wrote:
Subject: Peace activists

Hi, I just wanted to comment on the post about how to convince peace protestors that they are wrong (smack them in the nose until they fight back etc.). Whoever the author is, I think he/she had their contra-war arguments very, very wrong: the most important reason why it's a mistake to attack Iraq is not that revenge and retaliation are unjust and breed more violence, but that Iraq had virtually nothing to do with it, and is therefore entirely the wrong victim of an attack. The CIA website (see P.S.) lists all names and nationalities of the hijackers on September 11th, 2001, and there is not one single Iraqi among them (1 Egyptian, 1 Lebanese, 2 from the United Arab Emirates and a staggering 15 Saudi's). So, by your rationnel, it is Saudi-Arabia more than anyone else that the United States should be attacking, since you are after "the ones who terrorized us all on September 11, 2001." But of course, the U.S. have good bonds with the Saudi government. Besides, I think it would be madness to wage war on a country only on account of the crimes that a mere 15 of its citizens have committed, though that is an entirely different discussion. True, the hijackers were not solely responsible for what happened, obviously. The Taliban has already been punished for their reluctance to cooperate in the search for Bin Laden, which is possibly fair enough. But there is no reliable evidence whatsoever that the Iraqi government has anything to do with Al-Qaeda or Bin Laden, and therefore, if it's the 9-11 people they want, the U.S. are gravely mistaken in attacking Iraq. If this evidence existed, G.W. Bush and his government would most definitely apply it as the primary ground to start the war, instead of the "liberation of the Iraqi people" (it would undoubtedly be a lot easier to find followers for his war in that way). Saddam is claimed to have weapons of mass destruction and to be unwilling to disarm, but do you believe he has these weapons and is simply too decent to use them? That would certainly shed new light on the man's personality, don't you think? Anyway, even all that is beside the point if we want to stick to your remarks: if you are after the ones that keep hitting you in the nose, it should suffice to say that until there is valuable proof that Saddam or his inferiors really are connected to the assaults on 9-11, war is unjustifiable. Yours sincerely, Dries

P.S. Source: http://www.cia.gov/
P.P.S. Could you please not post my e-mail address on your website? I was frankly hoping to be able to convince you, as you seem an intelligent and open-minded person (I, like Birmingham, had expected you to be against the war - I was much surprised). I am sure, though, that if this e-mail makes your website, the replies from patriotic chauvinist America will be harsh, and I'd much prefer not to have to suffer them. I have noticed from the reader mail you post on your website that many Orsm-lovers lack all manner of decorum and restraint. Cheers.

<with held> wrote:
Subject: to all the protesters
First of all I would like to say that the site is great,humor and sex,pretty awesome.Next I would like to say that I'm an AMERICAN, and very proud to be one!!! I read a couple of letters that were on your site,mainly protesters of the war. Well let me start with the idiot from Toronto, Canada. He says that americans are very trigger happy fools,and ignorant,plus were led by an idiot of the century. WOW!? If AMERICANS were trigger happy we would not have waited or gone through the U.N. Which we ( coalition) did,and was shot down by canadas whimmpy sister france! Instead we waited and waited for the U.N RESOLUTION 1441 to be enforced by the U.N. The resolution was written after getting Saddam or satin out of Iraq. 13 yrs ago, no compliance by iraq, so the U.S and BRITAIN and the rest of the coalition said screw sissy france,germany,and communist russia,and went in there to do the job the rest of the world should be helping with!! FAR FROM BEING TRIGGER ,IGNORANT PEOPLE!! Another thing do you (frank from ont,ca)know why sissy france didnt want the war to start? because france has been helping saddam out with his nuclear program, getting oil from him, and who knows what else. SO when the colition gets into iraq and finds saddams weapons of mass destruction and they have frances name stamped on it ,who is going to look like an idiot??!! Oh !!and your pics,its war D.A.!! Do you know what saddam and his sons do and have done to his OWN people??!! OF course you don't your a idiot!! do some research before you open your pie hole!! In 1979 when saddam or satin took over power in iraq, he had a meeting with all his leaders,supporters,and other officials. during that meeting he read off about 20 people names, then his republican guards took these 20 people and took them out side and shot them right there out in the public for everybody to see !! His brother in-law, DEAD!! why? fled the country and then he ended up going back to iraq.yeah us AMERICANS are trigger happy. How about you frank, take your butt and go live in a third world country (like iraq) and see how long you live!! Nobody is free over there like you or me..

now onto the person from Australia.protesting the war?? Well hope you read the paragragh above. If you want more write back,because I know I could give you more reasons why were taking saddam out of power, then you could give reasons not to.. Were not there for the oil,or to take over, were there to let the people reap the benefits that that country produces,and let them live in peace like you do !!How would you like to live in fear every single day of your life,thinking that some day you could be rapped (females) or beheaded or tortured !! Wake up and protest saddam. Human rights ?? that man has no inkling on what human rights are !! One more thing about you AUSSIES, or your goverment. how is the gun control over there, read that the crime rate went through the roof over there !!Alot more fences and guard dogs over there?? So enjoy your freedom of speech becuase that might be next !!


I'M GLAD TO BE AN AMERICAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S: do not print my name, but I hope you print the letter so the rest of yhe ignorant world can read,if they know how

michael trejo wrote:
Subject: Farbods images and remarks
I would like to say that I know you are a better man than to let some pussy canadian talk about us Americans. I havent had a piece of pussy in a week but I guess Farbod will due. Hey Farbod I didnt want to fight this war or their(Saudi Arabians, Kurds and so forth) war either but hey I am a loyal American Citizen. Thus being a loyal citizen I have to stand by my country and its actions to the end. We have many freedoms that these people can only dream about and I actually do have friends from the middle east that tell me first hand how bad Husseins people have it . You actually think that the people want Saddam Hussein and his regime there, you gotta be fucking stupid or apparently Canadian. Unfortunately since America is one of the greatest country we are sometimes brought situations that the people cannot take care of and therefore we get involved. Yes I know we should of did it back then when it all started but hey... better now than never. and as far as youre pictures ill gladly wipe my ass with them because what lives may be innocently lost in this war by American, British ; are not even close to all the lives that Saddam Hussein has taken from his own people. You make us out to look like were animals but Hussein is much worse to his own people. Hey Im not saying Canadians are pussy's and all but keep up talk like that and I'm sure you will let the French be all up in your ass. Fucking Canadian Farbod go join the French you fucking PUSSY!!!! Yep i said it........

bob wrote:
Subject: Response to farbod, Canadian Bleeding-Heart
I enjoy your site. In response to farbod: You know, what I want to know is why when Al-Jazeera shows a few isolated pictures of collateral damage victims, everybody get all up in arms about the awful Americans.

Where was Al-Jezeera to show the brutal treatment of the Iraqis by their own leaders including state-sanctioned raping of woman, severing of limbs, cutting out of tongues, live mutilations, public beheadings and other unusual forms of execution, and chemical gassings of entire villages resulting in the deaths of literally hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people? All with no due process, no regard for basic human rights, and no inkling of any kind of rule of law? Why is this acceptable, and the American effort to liberate Iraq's people from this tyranny not acceptable?

When is everyone else going to wake up and realize that in the midst of the world stage, there is a leader of a country with vast financial resources (the kind that can obtain any kind of technology imaginable) that has gone insane, that will not step down, and cannot be removed by the people he is oppressing? How far are we going to let him go? Is it OK if he then oppresses his immediate neighbors? Is it OK if he invades Canada, and cuts out YOUR tongue for being such a naive dumbass?

David wrote:
Subject: a typically canadian retort
We have a political satire comedy show here in Canada. One of the principal actors/comedians put out an "apology from Canada to the USA" based on all the shite going on recently about our Prime Minister's press secretary calling President Bush a "moron" and a Cabinet Minister saying "damn those Americans, I hate the bastards". Anyway.. someone thought we should apologize.. This is Rick Mercer's version of what the apology should look like. Enjoy. Rick Mercer -- "This hour has 22 minutes"

On behalf of Canadians everywhere I'd like to offer an apology to the United States of America. We haven't been getting along very well recently and for that, I am truly sorry.

I'm sorry we called George Bush a moron.

He is a moron but, it wasn't nice of us to point it out. If it's any consolation, the fact that he's a moron shouldn't reflect poorly on the people of America. After all it's not like you actually elected him.

I'm sorry about our softwood lumber. Just because we have more trees than you doesn't give us the right to sell you lumber that's Cheaper and Better than your own.

I'm sorry we beat you in Olympic hockey. In our defense I guess our excuse would be that our team was much, much, much, much better than yours.

I'm sorry we burnt down your white house during the war of 1812. I notice you've rebuilt it! It's Very Nice.

I'm sorry about your beer. I know we had nothing to do with your beer but, we Feel your Pain.

I'm sorry about our waffling on Iraq. I mean, when you're going up against a crazed dictator, you wanna have your friends by your side. I realize it took more than two years before you guys pitched in against Hitler, but that was different. Everyone knew he had weapons.

And finally on behalf of all Canadians, I'm sorry that we're constantly apologizing for things in a passive-aggressive way which is really a thinly veiled criticism. I sincerely hope that you're not upset over this. We've seen what you do to countries you get upset with.

Rouge wrote:
Subject: response to birmingham wrote
dear Mr. Orsm, i read the last update concerning your views on the student protests in Australia ( with which i heartedly agreed) and the subsequent response from the 'educated' 5th grade person ( thats all they could find wrong with your comments!) (crikey - hope i did that grammatically proper)

i must also however, comment on Birmingham's view on things. firstly any national of a country who sets fire to or otherwise defaces or destroys the natioanl flag of their country deserves to be shot, hung, drawn and quartered. if birmingham is so embarrased by his/her government' stance on things then i suggest birmingham should go and apply to be an Iraqi national. i would be interested to see what happens to him/her in that democratic well balanced and totally fair to ALL it's citizens country if a member of the republican guard - ba'ath party cought him/her. in fact i would suggest your newly aquired legal skills would be of absolutly no use whatsoever.

second,
if i was given an opportunity to bunk school and sit in the sunshine and not do calculus - i'd bite your arm off. bet the girls were wearing minimal clothing and looking good. yee haa. come to think about it, i did just that back in the late sixties early seventies, can not recall what it was we were protesting about but it was a day off.

third.
please explain your figures of 60% are opposed to this conflict - where is the verified data for this statement - a straw poll in my social club before we get bladdered is 100% in favour of taking SH out - mind you this is from middle aged men and woman who have seen some conflict. two members sons are in Irag at the moment, they do not want their sons brought back in body bags, but overwhelmingly they do not approve of a regime who is prepared to kill its own people because they have the tumerity to oppose that regime.

fourth
if you are a law student majoring in politics - do they no longer teach the economic and politicall effects of a dictatorship, eg stalinism, titoism etc etc.

finally
your are entitled to your opinion; as am i, however, no matter what your argument is concerning the burning of your national flag, you come anywhere near the flag of St. George and damage it in anyway and i'll introduce you to some good old fashioned conflict that i learnt several years ago in a far off land. have a nice day. Rouge

Sean & Alesha Corriveau wrote:
Subject: Frank, the big dick from canada
MR. Orsm, First let me say that your site is great, one of if not the best. Second, The dick from Canada(Frank) that sent you the pics of people that we killed in Iraq is full of shit. Those fucking canuckers never help us out, they only offer their fucking remarks about shit they refuse to address as a country. I am in the USN, and we take great pride in helping out ANYONE we can WHENEVER. It makes me fucking sick to know that some fucking jerk off is making comments about a country that helps out everyone including his fucking country. Its people like me that put their lives on the line so that fucking assholes like frank can speak freely without having a bullet put in his head. Try that fucking shit in IRAQ and see how you feel about Saddam after he shoves an ak-47 up his ass. Hey frank, move over to the side (with the other French fucks) and let an American with big fucking balls handle this. Enjoy your free ride over the most POWERFUL NATION IN THE WORLD. (that hurts, doesn't it) Go play hockey with your friends, eh. We, The United States of America will take care of business.

God bless the men and women serving now and may he also bless those that have lost their lives. My prayers go to the families of the lost soldiers. Thanks Orsm, keep up the good work.

Jonathan A. Antico wrote:
Subject: war
Dear Orsm, your site is one of my favourite but you shouldn't really treating serious matters like war. First because what I look for into your site are humour and babes, and second because you might quote very wrong things. Like this one:

"1. Listen politely while this person explains their views. Strike up a conversation if necessary and look very interested in their ideas. They will tell you how revenge is immoral, and that by attacking the people who did this to us, we will only bring on more violence. They will probably use many arguments, ranging from political to religious to humanitarian. (...)
8. There is no difference in an individual attacking an unsuspecting victim or a group of terrorists attacking a nation of people. It is unacceptable and must be dealt with. Perhaps at a high cost"


This example doesn't make any sense. Because if you are attacked you do not react and look for revenge (and became wrong either) but sue your aggressor (for physical damage perhaps?) into court, where a judge and a jury can in fully autonomy reach a verdict. Otherwise it's anarchy. And about the Usa, who are they to claim the right to desarm Saddam Hussein? Did anyone asked them? They produce mass-destroying weapons too or not?

After september 11th they said they wanted to fight terrorism because of the "attack to democracy". Now you must agree that unilateral warfare without the United Nations agreeing is pretty much not democratic. And if they are after the terrorists why beginning with Iraq? Maybe we'd gained twelve years if Bush Sr. deposed Saddam twelve years ago when he had the opportunity. Why didn't he? Maybe to sell weapons to Iraq's neighbour countries who were threatened by Saddam. But it doesn't matter. Bottom line is this war is wrong and some people learned nothing from history.

Sorry if my reasoning is quite confuse but I got mad reading those lines. Other apologies for the bad language, English is not my mother-tongue. And keep up the good work, sincerely, jonathan a. antico

Craig wrote:
Subject: iraqi war pictures
As much as I agree that the we as a the human race should not be forced to go to war . The pictures sent to you showing iraqi casualties shows only part of the picture. People die in war there is no way of getting around this. Coalition forces and Iraqi personnel. To bad your letter writer can not get any pictures of saddam's kid putting someone through a shredder, or a picture of the a husband watching his wife get raped in front of him. Get a clue asshole this guy has to go!!!!!!!!!! You are the first site I have ever been compelled to write to but this asshole who sent these in has only one side of the story.

I certainly enjoy your website and have it in my favorites and anticipate every update whenever it comes. You do an excellent job. craig


Click for more awesomeness

 

 

orsmfeatured
orsmlinkage
orsmorsmness
moreorsmness