1. Two-thirds of a man's sexual system is inside his body, not on the outside.
2. Girls tend to sleep more soundly than boys.
3. Each testis has about 250 separate chambers.
4. Many more men are colour blind than women. No one is quite sure why.
5. Each sperm takes between 60 and 72 days to develop.
6. Stuttering is four to six times more common in boys than girls.
7. Sperm production occurs only at about 4 degrees below normal body temperature. A higher temperature not only prevents sperm production, but kills sperm in storage.
8. The average man will spent about 145 days of his life shaving.
9. In the course of a lifetime, a man will blink about 250 million times.
10. The human mouth contains more bacteria than any other orifice in the body.
11. Men get hiccups more often than women.
12. The smallest functioning penis in medical history was just over one centimeter long.
13. Human beings have been around for only 0.0002 percent of the Earth's history.
14. Of the 22 bones connected by joints in your skull, only one can move the one in your lower jaw, which permits you to talk, laugh and chew food.
15. Most erect penises are 14 - 16 cm long.
16. If the average man never shaved, his beard would grow to the length of about eight metres.
17. Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
18. Penis size has no direct relationship either to the ability to reproduce or give sexual satisfaction.
19. All mammals, except man and monkeys, are colour blind.
20. About 100 calories are burned during human sexual intercourse.
21. Between 150 and 400 million sperm are ejaculated on orgasm.
22. Most men require a rest period between orgasms - this can last anything from a few minutes to a few weeks.
23. Married men are twice as likely to be obese as single men.
24. Man's three-pound brain is the most complex and orderly arrangement of matter known in the universe.
25. During orgasm, a man's heartbeat and breathing rate can increase to as much as 2.5 times their normal levels.
26. One psychological study has revealed that women talk about men three times as often as men talk about women.
27. Ultrasound tests have revealed that male foetuses have the capability for erections in the last trimester of gestation.
28. 85% of the guys who die while having sex are cheating on their wives.
29. One-fourth of the people who lose their sense of smell also lose their desire for sexual relations.
30. Men usually live less longer than women. Hmmmmmmm!