YOU KNOW WHEN YOU ARE AN ITALIAN WHEN
1. You have a Nona and/or a Papoo.
2. You eat Sunday lunch at 2.00
3. You know what a rice ball really is
4. Your car has a green, red and white bow with a horn attached on the mirror!
5. Your car is a FIAT or a fully sich HSV Clubsport.
6. Christmas eve... Only fish...
7. You have a gold chain, cross and horn.
8. You have a stupid nickname.
10. Tony Soprano is your hero.
11. You love nutella... anytime...
12. Your Nona's meat balls are the best.
13. World Radio is the only radio station you know
14. You eat Zeepolis whenever you go to the festas.
15. You are always dressed to impress.
16. You always gotta be with the boys... or girls...
17. You always gotta have a new clean pair of Fila's
18. You love Versace, Gucci, Prada, Armani and Kappa depending on your age.
19. Your favourite movies are the God Father, Good Fellas, Bronx Tale, The Last Don and you live by them.
20. Guy's gotta respect their women... or else...
21. You have been hit with a wooden spoon or by either your mother or your Nona.
22. For all you guys... mommy is numero 1. For all you girls – Mr Orsm.
23. Pasta, pasta, pasta every day...
24. You recycle beer bottles to store the next year’s worth of homemade tomato sauce.
25. Your dad's veggie patch contains every known vegetable that exists.
26. Your Nono or father owned a Valiant sometime in their lifetime.
27. Rocky rules.
28. You attend at least 8 weddings, 8 engagements, 5 baptisms, 5 communions and 5 confirmations per year.
29. You eat gelato when its five degrees.
30. The kids at school used to tease you of your smelly salami and mortadella sandwiches.
31. The kitchen cupboards are full of orange Bessemer pots.
32. The family car has been booted out of the garage to make way for the family Sunday lunches where a minimum of 30 people attend.
33. Panettone goes down hard every Easter and Christmas.
34. Sambuca is waters equivalent.
35. There are at least three fridges and a separate freezer in the house and garage.
36. Soccer is the only sport you follow.
37. Your house is full of bombineri and sugar almonds.
38. You live for your father's sausages.
39. There is at least a prosciutto and/or salamis hanging in the cellar.
40. There is a picture of La Madonna and/or Gesu Cristo hanging in every room of the house and that includes the garage.
41. You always eat at home first before you go out and eat.
42. There is at least a barattolo in the house of either olives, funghi, pepperoni, or melanzani drowned in oil.
43. You own at least one Italian soccer jersey.
44. Ferrari is your dream car.
45. You drive all the way to The Re-Store to get the real Pecorino cheese despite the fact you live an hour away.
46. SBS is the only channel on your TV.
47. Your father owns 30 properties... AND...
48. You laughed all through this...