|Dear soon-to-be husband,
I thank you whole-heartedly for considering me to be your future wife.
We have a very bright future ahead of us, and it can be even brighter
if you take note to a few things that are a part of what makes a marriage
between a man and a woman work and become successful. Please take
the time to read over the conditions below that I have set-forth for
1. I will not do any dishes by hand, if you expect me to do dishes,
either hire a maid or buy a dishwasher. You can locate one at any
appliance store between $200 and $400.
2. I will not wash your laundry in the bathtub while you work over-time
to save up for a washer.
I will not pack wet clothes into a laundry basket and tote it to any
clothes line. I must have a working washer and dryer to do laundry.
If you expect me to pack our dirty laundry into my vehicle and take
it to a public laundromat, you can do it yourself.... 3 towns away
where no one knows us.
3. I will not get on my hands and knees to scrub any floors. I must
have a Swiffer mop and Swiffer broom if you expect to have clean floors.
That manual stuff is for the birds... or you can again, hire a maid.
4. I will not clean up after your friends at anytime during our marriage.
If they make a mess be it puke, piss or simply leaving their glass
on the coffee table... it's your responsibility and not mine!
5. I will not entertain your folks while you skip out on me. If your
folks come over for the day or the weekend, I expect you to give me
the Neiman Marcus card and JC Penny card so that I may go on an all
day shopping venture or at least the Master Card so that I can rent
a room in the town's finest hotel. There is no way I am doing your
job for you!
6. I will not take out the trash. If you won't do it, look forward
to repairing the garbage disposal in the sink because that is where
the TV remote, your cell phone, your car keys, and your baseball cards
will go if I EVER have to ask you to take out the trash more than
7. I am not about to stoop over and pick up your clothing from the
floor. If you leave your clothes on the floor and they are not placed
in the laundry hamper, I will politely donate them to the Good
Will or to some other agency... I don't care if you did drive to one
hundred different stores to find your favourite shirt.
8. I will not tolerate your neglect to flush after you use the bathroom.
I don't like sitting on a pissy toilet seat or having dirty water
splashing up on my ass so if you want to avoid me taking a piss on
you... you'll flush! Plain and simple!
9. You are responsible for paying 70% of the bills. I pay less because
society, after all these years, is still critical of a woman in the
workplace, therefore you make more then me. Every time you get a raise,
you get another bill.
10. Sex is something that we should both enjoy. Therefore when I say
I don't feel like it, don't ask me again later. For every time you
ask me for sex, after I have told you once that I don't feel like
it, is another day you don't get any. If I ask you for sex and you
put me off, your friend gets it and you still don't get any.
Your soon-to-be Wife