orsm.net
Orsm.net on Facebook Orsm.net on Instagram Orsm.net on Twitter
THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING. IT'S THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO ONLINE PORN. SERIOUSLY. EVER. CLICK TO SEE IT FOR YOURSELF.
orsmsite
orsmstuff
orsmstuff
moreorsmness


Click for more awesomeness

Email Overflow...

I've been inundated with email from every man and his dog over the last week. People will always disagree but as I have said before - some of you need to chill the fuck out and respect the fact everyone [whether they are pro-Bush or not] has a right to their opinion.

This page is long and the emails are on here in no particular order except loosely tied to when they landed in my inbox. There's some interesting views expressed and are worth the read...

click to enlarge

<with held> wrote:
Subject: How can 59,054,087 people be so DUMB?!
Ok Orsm here's the deal. Anyone with a Brain Hate's Tuesday's results. bush is brain dead bitch and with any luck the USA will "get rid" of him before 08' Impeach him or whatever..... Thanks for the 4 vids showing = 1st,why he should be in a body bag. 2nd, what a fool he is. 3rd, classless buttwad. 4th, the reality of Iraq. I did forward them to as many people as possible and maybe opened some eyes in the process.

The real problem is that all the religious freaks from Television and some of the bigtime religions have influnced way to many of the stupid redneck population. The best example of that would have been the blue=democrats and red=republican electorial voting map wednesday after the election. Fuck, the entire map was red except for the northeast coast and the west coast. Danm! how fucked up is that?! Everyone I know can't believe this pile of shit is going to be around another four years.

"How can 59, 054,087 people be so DUMB?!"

Jason Rayl wrote:
Subject: Euros are idiots
Orsm Morons, All you euros are idiots. You sit in your shitty country and bitch about American politics because you have no life. You make fun of our system somehow asserting that yours is superior. We have only been around for 200 plus years and are the strongest most robust country in the world not without faults. Australia, your a country of criminals and deralicks... and your swim team sucks! France, your a bunch of smelly pieces of crap STFU!

When you decided to fight in a war instead of running then speak. Germans, your to busy selling weapons to Iraq for oil. British...WTF...you still have a King and Queen shit...get out of the 1500's you nancy boys. For the rest of you long hair'd burkenstock wearing pot smoking fag marrying baby killing homos SCREW OFF MATES! Ya, I freely admit that one of the main reasons we went into Iraq was for Oil. I find it interesting that the Liberals in the USA and you euros act as if Conservatives are the only ones that use the oil. How in the hell would you afford the cocain you snort and the gas for your SUV's POS hypocrites. You point fingers about being rightous... look there is three fingers pointing back at you!

You idiots (euros) can never grasp the concept of Electoral College. Open a book once in awhile you PORN-A-HOLICS. EC was set in play so that small heavily populated areas dont dictate policy for the rest of the country! You look at a Map of USA and you would find that the Waffle Flip Flopping Kerry only won NY, LA, SF and Chicago. Seven (7) thats 5 + 2 euros, States in the USA voted completly (All the counties) for Bush. Kerry didnt win one! Do some homework before you rant.

I truely doubt this will get posted, but hey what can you expect from a site that post shit from morons.

Ted Miller wrote:
Subject: We're sorry....
Hey Orsm.... I stumbled across this site and it whole-heartedly sums up my perceptions as well as those of many in our country of the USA. Please pass this along to your viewers and encourage them to peruse the gallery section...

For all...please accept my deepest apologies and regret. Every day I attempt to gear my energies toward a more positive outcome for the US and for the world... but given our current and future four-year status... this is a very taxing exercise. I ask all peoples to send us positive vibes and regardless of your political beliefs and regardless of which god you may have faith in (and even if you don't have faith in a specific deity).... pray for us as we are a country divided by a narrow minded zealot. We need it and would appreciate the assistance.

Gordon wrote:
Subject: Leaving The U.S,,,,
And heading to Canada: In reference to the letter from Matt,,,, tell him not to let the door hit him in the ass on the way out of here,,,, and good riddance. As far as I'm concerned he can take the rest of the California liberal assholes with him when he leaves. The people have spoken,,,, get over it,,,, and shut the fuck up.

Paul wrote:
Subject: Politics
Hi, Politics, love it or hate it its always there and running our lives from day to day. Just a short note on the Bush "victory", before the election he thought that God was on his side, lets hope for our sakes that he doesn't believe he is now God. Think about it.

click to enlarge click to enlarge click to enlarge

Frank Boisvert wrote:
Subject: hey..
since you are austrailian, i will give you the benefit of the doubt that you do not know what you are talking about when it comes to the american election, or what it means to stand up for what you believe in, since you've never been in the military, and since australia doesn't have to worry about anything, since they just use the US to protect them.. and you wouldn't know what it's like to actually lift a finger and do something for your nation.. here is a pic of the big traitor himself, mr. john kerry, meeting with the enemy, convorting with the enemy, during the vietnam war. i've also attached some other educational pics for you.

at least bush stands behind his decisions. bush has never called me a war criminal. kerry voted for the war, then changes his mind, lies, saying he didn't vote for it, and then not vote to give those soldiers, he says he supports, the neccessary equipment to keep them alive. keep your pussy aussie opinions to yourself when it comes to subject you don't know anything about! go throw a boomerang or fuck a kangaroo or whatever it is you guys do down there. pussy.

Craig wrote:
Subject: kerry crybabies
Dear Orsm. I would like to send a box of tissues to all the kerry crybabies out there. A 3.5 million vote win is not cheating and or stealing an election. It is a mandate.So all you far left wing micheal moore cocksuckers better get with the program. We are never going to ask the U.N for permission to do anything in our best interest. That includes going after terrorists that have been terrorists for years. All of us civilized countries should have gotten more involved with this war on terrorism back when they were hijacking planes left and right in the 70s. It doesn't matter who is in office these bastards don't like our way of life and our beliefs. And as for matt who wrote in maybe you have been ass raped you live in california don't you. Also if you need money for your trip to canada just ask I am sure I can help!! If you think it is so bad I am sure there are millions of people around the world living under dictators or tyrants that would trade places with you in a fucking second!!

Carey Ahr wrote:
Subject: Sorry from The US
You've probably already gotten a heads-up on this site, but hey, what if I'm the first to tell you about it? We in the U.S. (the ones who aren't bigots or just severely misinformed politically) are truly, truly sorry. I also wanted to attach this picture of a proposed reorganization of the U.S./Canada border. If Canada won't take the blue states, can I come crash in Australia?

click to enlarge

crooked cock wrote:
Subject: Anti-Bush Imagery Contained within :P
So i was bored and made this... drawing from Orwell's 1984... thought i'd share so you could share if you see fit. Hope you get a kick out of it...

click to enlarge

Jack wrote:
Subject: A Response From An American
Mr. Orsm, First, let me say that I am part of the 55 million Americans that did not vote for George Bush. As for the 59 million that did, let must just quote the front page from one of Britains newspapers..."How can 59 million people be so dumb?"

I admit, I was one of the many people that jumped on to the bandwagon with Bush when we first invaded Iraq. However, when no WMDs were found...almost two years later!...and when I finally did some research during the election to find out that I and the rest of America was lied to by Bush...I was appalled!! How could I support a man that uses the American military to appease his own personal vendetta? How could I support a man that only wants to line his pockets with more money for himself and his "big business" croanies?

As for my fellow Americans (of which they must be Republicans) writing to you and knocking you for "dissing" Bush, I say this to them....Fuck you! How could you be so blind. It's idiots like you that have the rest of the world looking at us like we're a bunch of ignorant, redneck, imperialists! Don't believe me?...look at a current map of Afghanistan! Look at the location of every American base in that country and you'll see a little "black line" that runs parallel to each base...what is it?....it's the fucking oil pipeline! Go to www.operationtruth.com and see how our soldiers are lacking in what they need. All because that Jackass in the White House did poor planning. And don't just blame the problem on Kerry and the Democrats. Your fellow Republicans are no Angels, either! Which company does most of the supplying of our troops? Dick Cheney's former company, Halliburton. The same company that sends rotten food to our troops and commits other atrocities against them! Wake the fuck up!

In response to "Kleanheat" and many others.....Although I respect your opinion and agree with a lot of what you've said...don't pass judgement on Americans as a whole. Sit back and think for a moment. If the Sydney Opera House was packed full of people, and some bastard crashed a plane into it, wouldn't the proud people of Australia stand up and demand justice? Would you not scream out to your Parliment and Prime Minister and demand retribution? Now, that being said, that's what I'm talking about when it comes to jumping on to the bandwagon. I remember dozens of emails on this site from Britains, Aussies, Kiwis, and Canadians alike that were the first to send condolences. Again, thank you! But when you have your government leaders lie to you and trick you into thinking that you're fighting a war against "terrorism" wouldn't you be just the slightest bit pissed off? Wouldn't you feel like an idiot? Finally, as for you thinking America is mostly packed with "Redneck"and "Arrogant" people...watch your words, my friend! I use this only as an example..and it does not reflect my own opinions of you or Australia...If I were to call Australia a land of Outback living...Kangaroo fucking... beer swilling idiots...that would probably piss you off, right? You guys would want my head on a fucking platter! In short, please go easy on the name calling, man.

In closing, I don't consider myself too much of a religious man. But please, I ask for your prayers. I'm not asking you to pray for America. Not in the least... I'm asking you to pray that G.W. Bush pulls his head out of his ass!

FOXXMAN wrote:
Subject: To the Nameless Americans who judge Mr Orsm.
I myself am a Australian just like Mr Orsm, i have no opinion eother way of who u chose as president, i have never judged you because of your opinion or choice, BUT when some people have judged this sites creator because he has made it possible for people to download a clip then i think maybe u have a guolt concience. This site does nothing more then allow people to download what they want, it provides a desciption of what each vid or picure is. If u dont like then dont download it. In no way has he ever been biast to the Australian election let alone been biast on the American Election. At the end of the day u r getting alot of free entertainment from someone that tries to stay neutral to alot of things. Who is anyone to bag or rag on this man because he provides us with wank worthy material.........

Grow up and if you dont like what u see then dont visit his site. its very simple really... i send him loads of emails , pics, info but have had 1 thig ever posted, i dont judge him or take offence i realise he does the best he can and tries to keep most happy....APPRECIATE WAT U DONT PAY FOR AND DONT JUDGE because hes trying ot keep most happy....

Jeff wrote:
Subject: Hey Orsm
I'm an American from Oregon. It's sad to see George Bush is back in office for another four years but what can anyone do now? Nothing. The world can stop drinking Cocacola and eating at McDonalds, and stop buying Fords forever and it will not change a thing.

It's unfortunate that GW got re-elected and, I know the world hates us even more but wait, stop beating up on Americans because you don't like our president. Most people outside America can only see as far as their own backyards and their elected leaders do fucked up shit
without their approval.

Calling America stupid, dumb, ignorant, or any other clever, but tirelessly over used cliche is not going to help your cause. Get over it world. Leave Americans alone. It's really getting old.

Jimmy wrote:
Subject: re: A sad day in America
First of all, orsm, this site fucking rocks. This letter is to the unamerican swine that broadcasted his message across the net.

Dear swine, I am in the US military. I defend your right to broadcast your idiotic anti-american messages to the world. Besides that, I to voted Kerry, not because Kerry has any qualities to be a great prez but because I disagree with Bush being our Commander-In-Chief of this country, anymore. You know what though. I'm still gonna follow his rule and do my fucking american duty, I'm not gonna fucking run to Canada and then make my way back when everythings better. Hey, mother fucker, stay in Canada. Besides that, remember you won't be welcomed because no one likes Americans anyways. You might bitch about how we treat the world but you lather yourself in the riches of those very actions, and that is why your welcoming party won't be a good one, when you leave or when you come back. So go fuck yourself, you fucking bleeding liberal bitch. We live a lavishing lifestyle at the cost of the rest of the world, this is not cool and I accept our faults. But I'm not going to jump into the lynching party, (you fucking traitor who should be John Walker's cell mate), when they come to prosecute us for the consequences of our sins.

PS - I love America, and love serving for her.

DeafinONEear wrote:
Subject: Bush stole election... again.
Just goes to show that there's absolutely no hope in America anymore. God I gotta leave the country.

Nick Hadaway wrote:
Subject: Fahrenheit 911 / FahrenHYPE 911
I just think that if anyone is going to hold Fahrenheit 911 as highly as some of your readers they need to see FahrenHYPE 911 before they sound like too much of an idiot. Michael Moore is doing nothing more then spilling propaganda the guy only shows the facts he wants you to see. Keep up the great work with the site.

dave gerla wrote:
Subject: Response to 'Dubya' post
Yo Orsm great site. Anyway, I wanted to say something to person who made the picture of George W. Bush with his fingers close together and sayin "this is the size of my dick." It's cool that everyone has their own opinion, but this moron just showed how much of a dumbass he is by saying, "after seeing Fahrenheit 9/11, I now know this guy is a spineless, self serving fuck." That movie is one big lie, and every person interviewed in it has said that multiple times since. Michael Moore takes bits and pieces out to twist the truth. If one piece of bullshit propaganda will cause someone to make such a stupid ass remark about our president, I'm pretty sure "Dubya" is the smartest thing we've got.

Tony Fritz wrote:
Subject: RE: farenheit 911
In the newest update, someone mentioned how they learned about president bush being an evil bastard or something like that from the movie Farenheit 911. However, it is obvious that they haven't seen Farenhype 911. This is an actual documentary based off of Michael Moore's movie. They found out that the lying bastard (Moore) edited the fuck out of his interviews with people. The people he interviewed were extremely pissed that he had misrepresented their views so badly. Michael Moore can go fucking die for all I care. By the way, you run the best site on the net... Thanks for your hard work.

Matt wrote:
Subject: America the retarded...
I am absolutely sick to my stomach that W got elected again, something is going horribly wrong in this great country of mine...Can you believe that the #1 reason people voted for that maniac was "moral reasons" ??? Funny, I thought it was immoral to take over another country, kill thousands,and lie to the world the whole time... Fuck it, maybe i'll move to Canada, they got good whiskey and hockey... Sad in America.

Billy wrote:
Subject: Quick Comment
Hey man, First, I want to say that your site rocks and has had me addicted for longer than I can remember. Keep up the kick ass work!

Secondly, I just wanted to drop you a line letting ya know how impressed i was with the way you have been dealing with the whole Kerry/Bush election. While I may not agree with you regarding Bush, I find it awesome that you haven't only been favoring one side. Putting up posts from both extremes was really a winner with me. Now I am a Canadian but I firmly support Bush... don't worry .. I'm not going to go into a rant. I really don't think that attacking you for having an opinion gets anyone anywhere and I wasn't too thrilled with either side hammering at eachother. Honestly, I am sure there is a lot of idiots on both sides of the coin but we have to remember... it's the same coin ... even if our views are totally opposite. Both sides keep eachother in check and it's something we need but the personal attacks are really unnecessary. Don't be shy to share more of your opinions... nothing beats reading someone elses views. Keep up the great work and thanks again for all your hard work.

NICKY wrote:
Subject: Fucktards
Mr. O; Let me say that I enjoy your site Immensely. Can hardly wait for the new update each week. It seems, however, that the majority of your mail is from Fucktards with the intent of bashing the President of the USA. Mr. Bush has some bad traits but he also has many good points that it seems no one ever looks to or mentions. When you are a One-sided-sona-bitch with nothing but hate in your heart, (this is brought on because they are those that are Michael Moore asshole-suckers) and never have an original thought of your own and never look for the good in others, that you make these statements. Fucktards like the one from Ca. that says he should move to Canada, and the asshole From Austria that is so high on EU and his concern about the way they feel (might feel a bit differently when the terrorists starts blowing up their people) should know that the majority of Americans could give a fiddlers fuck how they feel. Especially France and Germany. Back to Mr. Bush.. The Majority of the hate and misconception of Bush is generated by a hostile Media that NEVER reports any thing that he may do that is good. People like the TARDS I have mentioned probably believe and take for gospel all that the"Big Ugly Stupid Fat man" had in his movie, which has already been shown and PROVEN to big Fabrications and lies, most taken out of context. I say ,"grow up, get a life, think for yourselves, and shut the FUCK UP!!!

HECTOR wrote:
Subject: US ELECTION
Hey ORSM: First let me say this is only the second time I write but your site is one of the pillars of the internet as far as I'm concerned.

Now, Bush won and I voted for him. Those that don't like it, as you yourself mentioned, can kiss my American red, white and blue ass. I think the world is a better place for it and I really couldn't give less of a shit about what foreigners think. One thing is for me to think the Aussies are cool, the British trustworthy, the Swedish babes hot. Something else entirely is to give their opinions about MY country's election more weight than they are worth.

Australia recently re-elected PM Howard. Don't you think that in many quarters of the world people weren't crying *oh those fucking stupid Aussies have elected again this baby killer who's nothing but Bush lap dog? How can the Australian be so moronic?* And I'm sure you Australians would answer these cries with a cheerful *kiss my kangaroo's ass mate!* and rightly so.

Australia's business is Australia's business. America's is America's first and foremost, though I understand the impact this election will have on the rest of the world.

About your point on the wave of puritanism sweeping through the US with Bush in power: it's not happening. Would Bush like to curtail what he considers indecency on the internet and elsewhere? I guess so. Will he succeed? No. Laws are passed by Congress, not the President, and Democrat or Republican politicians will try to impose their view of the world on us. We, the people, can only try to minimize the damage these lawyers in Washington, Canberra, London, Paris and all the capitals of the world do. That's our lot in life.

No two persons in the world agree on 100% of the issues. I, for instance, am an atheist. My President is a born again Christian and I, with all due respect, shit on his beliefs. The words *in god we trust* on our currency bother the hell out of me. My blood boils when I see some asinine Alabama judge putting the ten commandments in MY court room, the people's court room. Does that mean that I should have gone out and voted for Kerry who would probably make the country more secular? No, because I agree with Bush on more issues than I agree with Kerry. The arithmetic in this case is very, very simple.

The lesser of two evils, that's what we always have to choose.

silkychubs wrote:
Subject: Re-Election of Bush
Hello Mr. ORSM. Don't know if you've checked any post election coverage. During exit polling the questions, to voters are "Whom did you vote for and why?", the answer for most Bush supporters was his strong moral values. Basically people would rather our see our economy go in the toilet, higher burdens on the middle and low class, astronomical job losses, soldiers being killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, and elsewhere soon, and a violation of the first ammendment of the Constitution, just so long as women can't have the right to have an abortion and gays can't marry. Yeah that's much more important than all those other things. Wish us all luck.

Keith Willoughby wrote:
Subject: To the citizens of the United States of America
In the light of your failure to elect a proper President of the USA and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective today. Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will resume monarchical duties over all states, commonwealths and other territories. Except Utah, which she does not fancy. Your new prime minister (The Right Honourable Tony Blair, MP for the 97.85% of you who have until now been unaware that there is a world outside your borders) will appoint a minister for America without the need for further elections. Congress and the Senate will be disbanded. A questionnaire will be circulated next year to determine whether any of you noticed. To aid in the transition to a British Crown Dependency, the following rules are introduced with immediate effect:

1. You should look up "revocation" in the O oxford English Dictionary. Then look up "aluminium". Check the pronunciation guide. You will be amazed at just how wrongly you have been pronouncing it. The letter 'U' will be reinstated in words such as 'favour' and 'neighbour', skipping the letter 'U' is nothing more than laziness on your part. Likewise, you will learn to spell 'doughnut' without skipping half the letters. You will end your love affair with the letter 'Z' (pronounced 'zed' not 'zee') and the suffix "ize" will be replaced by the suffix "ise". You will learn that the suffix 'burgh is pronounced 'burra' e.g. Edinburgh. You are welcome to respell Pittsburgh as 'Pittsberg' if you can't cope with correct pronunciation. Generally, you should raise your vocabulary to acceptable levels. Look up "vocabulary". Using the same twenty seven words interspersed with filler noises such as "like" and "you know" is an unacceptable and inefficient form of communication. Look up "interspersed". There will be no more 'bleeps' in the Jerr y Springer show. If you're not old enough to cope with bad language then you shouldn't have chat shows. When you learn to develop your vocabulary then you won't have to use bad language as often.

2. There is no such thing as "US English". We will let Microsoft know on your behalf. The Microsoft spell-checker will be adjusted to take account of the reinstated letter 'u' and the elimination of "-ize".

3. You should learn to distinguish the English and Australian accents. It really isn't that hard. English accents are not limited to Cockney, upper-class twit or Mancunian (Daphne in Frasier). You will also have to learn how to understand regional accents - Scottish dramas such as "Taggart" will no longer be broadcast with subtitles. While we're talking about regions, you must learn that there is no such place as Devonshire in England. The name of the county is "Devon". If you persist in calling it Devonshire, all American States will become "shires" e.g. Texasshire, Flori dashire, Louisianashire.

4. Hollywood will be required occasionally to cast English actors as the good guys. Hollywood will be required to cast English actors to play English characters. British sit-coms such as "Men Behaving Badly" or "Red Dwarf" will not be re-cast and watered down for a wishy-washy American audience who can't cope with the humour of occasional political incorrectness.

5. You should relearn your original national anthem, "God Save The Queen", but only after fully carrying out task 1. We would not want you to get confused and give up half way through.

6. You should stop playing American "football". There is only one kind of football. What you refer to as American "football" is not a very good game. The 2.15% of you who are aware that there is a world outside your borders may have noticed that no one else plays "American" football. You will no longer be allowed to play it, and should instead play proper football. Initially, it would be best if you played with the girls. It is a difficult game. Those of you brave enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which is similar to American "football", but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full Kevlar body armour like nancies). We are hoping to get together at least a US rugby sevens side by 2005. You should stop playing baseball. It is not reasonable to host an event called the 'World Series' for a game which is not played outside of America. Since only 2.15% of you are aware that there is a world beyond your borders, your error is understandable. Instead of baseball, you will be allowed to play a girls' game called "rounders" which is baseball without fancy team strip, oversized gloves, collector cards or hotdogs.

7. You will no longer be allowed to own or carry guns. You will no longer be allowed to own or carry anything more dangerous in public than a vegetable peeler. Because we don't believe you are sensible enough to handle p otentially dangerous items, you will require a permit if you wish to carry a vegetable peeler in public.

8. July 4th is no longer a public holiday. November 2nd will be a new national holiday, but only in England. It will be called "Indecisive Day".

9. All American cars are hereby banned. They are cr*p and it is for your own good. When we show you German cars, you will understand what we mean. All road intersections will be replaced with roundabouts. You will start driving on the left with immediate effect. At the same time, you will go metric with immediate effect and without the benefit of conversion tables. Roundabouts and metrication will help you understand the British sense of humour.

10. You will learn to make real chips. Those things you call French fries are not real chips. Fries aren't even French; they are Belgian though 97.85% of you (including the guy who discovered fries while in Europe) are not aware of a country called Belgium. Those things you insist on calling potato chips are properly called "crisps". Real chips are thick cut and fried in animal fat. The traditional accompaniment to chips is beer which should be served warm and flat. Waitresses will be trained to be more aggressive with customers.

11. As a sign of penance 5 grams of sea salt per cup will be added to all tea made within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, this quantity to be doubled for tea made within the city of Boston itself.

12. The cold tasteless stuff you insist on calling beer is not actually beer at all, it is lager. From November 1st only proper British Bitter will be referred to as "beer", and European brews of known and accepted provenance will be referred to as "Lager".

The substances formerly known as "American Beer" will henceforth be referred to as "Near-Frozen Knat's Urine", with the exception of the product of the American Budweiser company whose product will be referred to as "Weak Near-Frozen Knat's Urine". This will allow true Budweiser (as manufactured for the last 1000 years in Pilsen, Czech Republic) to be sold without risk of confusion.

13. From December 1st the UK will harmonise petrol (or "Gasoline" as you will be permitted to keep calling it until April 1st 2005) prices with the former USA. The UK will harmonise its prices to those of the former USA and the Former USA will, in return, adopt UK petrol prices (roughly $6/US gallon - get used to it).

14. You will learn to resolve personal issues without using guns, lawyers or therapists. The fact that you need so many lawyers and therapists shows that you're not adult enough to be independent. Guns should only be handled by adults. If you're not adult enough to sort things out without suing someone or speaking to a therapist then you're not grown up enough to handle a gun.

15. Please tell us who killed JFK. It's been driving us crazy.

Tax collectors from Her Majesty's Government will be with you shortly to ensure the acquisition of all revenues due (backdated to 1776).

Donn Mendricks wrote:
Subject: Our US President and our biggest problems...
Well as you know many people are not blessed with "common sense". It occurred back in the day when a volcano erupted and blanketed the earth with tons of ash that blocked out the sunlight. Before this happened we were blessed with 50 million different gene pools, afterwards we were left with less than 10 thousand. This leads you to the answer why there are 5 million people living in Kentucky and only 15 different last names.

In-breeding for long periods of time has consequences that is apparent on every street corner on the planet. Some of us have been lucky, others are just plain stupid!

This is the reason why America is the way it is today. I have good common sense that I use on a daily basis. It doesn't take much for me to come up with a great answer to a nagging problem, unless a stupid person happens to be involved with that problem. Then it is for me like pulling my own healthy teeth! So I really hate to admit it but a guy can only take so much before it really bothers the hell out of him, so I mostly stay to myself these days.

So now you have the good guy not paying much attention to what is around him because he doesn't want to fight stupidity and then the stupid people racing around trying to get it all figured out and fucking it up worse than if they were to just leave well enough alone! But then they don't know any better do they?

I have been a long time radio operator and the other day while talking with some bud's the election came up and I was titled to be an "armchair president" but then what I was "preaching" is that I agree 100% with what was emailed to me - Robbin Williams plan: (here is a copy)

ROBIN WILLIAM'S PLAN... (Hard to argue with this logic!)

I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan.

1. The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic and the rest of those 'good ole boys,' We will never "interfere" again.

2. We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea and the Philippines. They don't want us there! We would then station troops at our borders. No one sneaking through holes in the fence.

3. All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave.. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are. France would welcome them.

4. All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit. No one from a terrorist nation would be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5. No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes or if they get a "D" it's back home baby.

6. The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7. Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go some place else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites should be enough.)

8. If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army's. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9. Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10. All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH.....learn it..or LEAVE...

Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You want a piece of me?'"

It is all about protecting yourself and what you believe in and it has to start at home, not in someone else's country!

Here is one more thing that really has me in an uproar....

I have a friend and she is divorced and they have a child.
He was ordered by the court to pay child support.
He had a good job and good insurance and was paying his dues.
He then lost his job and the insurance that went along with it.
He now cannot pay his child support because he doesn't have a job.
Because he cannot pay, he now has to go to court.
They are going to put him in jail because he is over $2000.00 behind.
This jail time is going to be at least 90 days and cost the government (actually the people within the state)lots of money by the way he isn't required to pay all of it back.
Then when he gets out he will have lost his drivers license so he won't be able to drive himself to a job if he gets one.
The thing that gets me the most is the little girl doesn't have insurance and cannot see a doctor and has no money to assist her mother with the bills and will be tossed out into the streets because they cannot afford the rent.

Why oh why doesn't the court, when they have him, take the money they were going to throw away by putting him in jail and either get him a new job or train him for a job he'd be most likely to get because it is there but he cannot obtain because he does not have the knowledge to do the job. By doing so they would avoid the little girl and her mother getting tossed into the streets.

It is all about common sense!!!! Ah, but stupidity rules... and I don't have the fight left in me....

And to bring some closure to the ongoing war of words between Zac and everyone else over the last few weeks here's Zac's final thoughts...

Zac wrote:
Subject: Just found the overflow e-mails about me........
If you want me to stop sending e-mails Mr. Orsm, let me know so i dont waste my time typing. Heh, i guess i pissed a few people off.

Well here is what i have to say to Zoopoo:

Yes I knew that AMERICANS armed iraq.
Yes I knew that the AMERICANS stood by in 1988.
Yes I knew that it was the AMERICANS who put Saddam in power (somewhat
indirectly*)

*The CIA supplied the Baath Party with the intell to over throw the leader in Iraq who was pro-communist.

Saddam's cousin went into power, Saddam took to the head of the Secret Police, then later muscled his cousin out of office. Yes i know that Bush SR was a supporter of Saddam untill Saddam invaded Kuwiat. Then we went oh shit, he would control 20% of the worlds oil.... uhh damnit.

In response to Mr. Gorgees:
You are right, i mispoke when i said he gassed 100,000. According to some rights groups in the middle east 100,000 people were killed/missing after the event. But more than 5k were gassed. About 5000 were gassed in Halabja, but a total of 60 villages were attacked with chemical weapons.

I enjoy my poo flinging. Keep in mind my poo was aimed at the dumbasses who are protesting for no reason, with no knowledge of the situation. You, may actually poses some knowledge, and i applaud you for that. Although i think some of your info is incorrect, it looks like some of mine is incorrect as well. The point is, unless we were there, at the events, at the meetings,
in on the intelligence on both sides, we CANNOT ever be sure what happened. Simply put.

As for your link, it sounds interesting, but i am unsure of the credibility. That is the problem with the internet, you really cant be sure of the source. But i guess that is true with books as well because as Meph put it " history is always recorded by the victors, and such has their own spin on it" I completely agree.

and for the statement "Turkey's 30,000 would mean USA has to take their leader down also. I guess that all depends on a persons morals.

Meph:
Your e-mail was fawking long. I think that my beliefs go against that of the mass media. Everyone is on this Anti-war Anti-Bush trip right now, that i get a lot of crooked looks when my opinions are spoken. I already discussed the issues with saddam being placed in power, and the chem weapons origin. Do you truley believe that i am wrong in saying Saddam is bad?

And i would like to see some facts behind this statement "the real issue of the fact that bush MADE 911 happen" AND I MEAN FACTS. Real, tangable, credible FACTS.

I would like to know more about the WWII thing.... I think we were wrong in WWI but i don;t know about WW2..... Hitler was right? ehh? Your comment about racial profiling is somewhat true, yes there is more suspiscion, but i dont see mass murder going on. Genocidal Tendencies would include killing those people he was prejudice against.

You told me to do some actuall research, and i have, but i am sorry, i didnt really see much for facts in your long ass e-mail....

Feel free to e-mail me factual documents, or your opinions at any time. I enjoy these kinds of debates, i really think they free up the mind, or close it more..... renderedmayhem@hotmail.com

-seriously orsm, tell me when to shut up.

Zac wrote:
Subject: Response to all the dubya e-mails
Well i was going to write you a long reason why its a good thing he got re-elected but i realized that it would just fall upon deaf ears. (not you personaly ORSM, mainly your audience, you seem fairly intelligent through the e-mails and postings i've seen, even though we disagree...)

So instead. Matt, Bob(dont understand your email well but I'll include you) Rich McClellan, Chris Matthes, mufflon, and most of all Kleanheat.

You are all ignorant motherfuckers. For the last time, Shut Up.

I haven't quite made up my mind yet but this may be the last political stuff that gets posted on the site for a while - I think we need to let it die and get on with what this site is all about... porn and humour!

If you've got something to say or share then drop me a line here.


Click for more awesomeness

 

 

orsmfeatured
orsmlinkage
orsmorsmness
moreorsmness